Site Advertising Rules and Form
#10 (In Topic #10)
RULES FOR ADVERTISING HERE
1. In order to advertise here you need to be an active member. This means you need to have made a character profile that is approved and have made at least 1 In Character RP post.
2. You cannot advertise here sites that break US law. Since Legends of Nor'Ova is hosted within the US by a US citizen, we cannot have any law-breaking or legally questionable site advertised here. So that means you cannot advertise warez sites, sites that provide illegally obtained products, sites that infringe upon other's intelectual properties or copyrights, and so forth. Basically, if it is an illegal site, do not advertise it here.
3. You cannot advertise porn sites here. Sorry, I do not want it. That doesn't mean that you can't advertise RP sites rated as 333, just that you can't advertise sites that are porn sites.
4. You cannot advertise sites that promote hate of any kind towards any group, ideal, or belief.
5. You are allowed to "bump" your advertisement once a month as long as you remain an active member of this site's RP.
6. You are allowed to advertise sites and forums of any kind unless stated above as prohibited. This advertisement forum isn't just for RP sites or forums. Also site/forum software or host doesn't matter.
7. If you wish to advertise here, you should return the favor and place the following site button code on your site where it is visible to your members and guests.
<a href="https://legendsofnorova.net"><img src="https://legendsofnorova.net/gallery/1_10_03_17_1_36_16.png" /></a>
8. You are allowed to link to both your site and your advertising thread here in your signature.
Re: Site Advertising Rules and Form[hr]
Site Advertising Form
Here is the form to use to advertise your site or forum here. This form was copied and modified from RPG-Directory.com, it is a basic advertising form.
Site Name: What is your site called?
Site Link: This link should lead to the index/portal/home page of your site.
Software or Format: Jcink, InvisionFree, ProBoards, SMF, LiveJournal, Joomla, or whatever you use. If you hand code your site from html list that as well.
Location of our site button: Where is our button located? It should be visible to everyone and work as a clickable link button that leads to our site.
Activity: How many new posts a day are there across the board? How many members are active? How often do people usually post?
Rating: You must post the RPG-Rating of your board. Go to http://rpgrating.com to generate the rating button, and copy and paste the code from the second box (the BBCode one) into this space. If you'd like, you can also post another rating type (Mature, PG-13, etc.) in addition to the RPG-Rating. If this is not an RP Forum site, just list "Not an RP Forum/Site".
Type of Site: Is this an RP Forum/site? A directory of sites? A site about knitting? Whatever kind of site it is, list it here in as few words as possible.
RP Site Specifics: For RP sites/forums only. Here you can list about the types of races available/allowed, time settings, and so on. If this is not a in character RP forum or site, you don't need to list anything here.
Plot/Story/Ad/Purpose: What is your site's plot, story, or ad (for RP sites) or Purpose (for non-rp sites)?
Other Notes: (Optional): Do you have any other notes about your site you feel people should know?
Contact Details: (Optional): How can interested people reach you?
[b]Software or Format:[/b]
[b]Location of our site button:[/b]
[b]Type of Site:[/b]
[b]RP Site Specifics:[/b]
[b]Other Notes: (Optional):[/b]
[b]Contact Details: (Optional):[/b] How can interested people reach you?
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.