Congrats to Dreamer05 on her recent engagement!

Posted
Rating:
#193 (In Topic #53)
Administrator
mythus is in the usergroup ‘Administrators’
mythus leads the usergroup ‘Wiki Team’
I've just recently found out some exciting news! A member of our site, Dreamer05, has just recently gotten engaged!

Congratulations Dreamer! Here's hoping for a long and happy marriage!

[member=3]Dreamer05[/member]

mythussig7.png
Online now: Yes Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Nava Avadan is in the usergroup ‘Neophyte’

Re: Congrats to Dreamer05 on her recent engagement!

Omg!!!!

Congratulations!!!  This is so amazing.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Dreamer05 is in the usergroup ‘Survivor’

Aww! Thanks you guys! I'm really excited for this. It'll likely be awhile before we can actually tie the knot. Regardless of that though I'm thankful for your support and well wishes. Hugs for all!

~Dreamer05~

Character Profiles:

Usasa Golden

Posted
Rating:
Kaos Fra is in the usergroup ‘Neophyte’

Congrats Dreamer!

It's good to hear that there's some extra happiness in your life.

How's life besides incoming nuptials?

It was a bonfire - blazing towards the sky with a high-pitched shriek, a wail that he had never heard before.

He laughed, wild and hard.

Posted
Rating:
Dreamer05 is in the usergroup ‘Survivor’

Well as with just about anything, life could always be better. But things are in general okay. I don't know if you know or if anyone else does, but about a year and a half ago I was promoted to second assistant manager at my work. Came with a fifty cent raise and tons more responsibility. Sometimes I wonder if it was worth it and other times I'm perfectly happy with it. But isn't that just the way of things?

I'm so happy this group is up and running again. I really missed it and role playing with everyone. Role play has always been an escape for me when things get tough that helps me cope with those tough things. Sounds weird I know but it's true. Anyway, glad to see you again Kaos. Thanks for the congratulations. I hope all is well for you.

Take care all!

~Dreamer05~

Character Profiles:

Usasa Golden

Posted
Rating:
Kaos Fra is in the usergroup ‘Neophyte’

If it isn't worth it right now, it might help out in the long run whenever you decide to look for another job - being a manager is good on any resumé, so congrats. I don't remember you talking about it, but that could just be me.

And actually, secretly, I look at writing in general in the same way. If things are tough, at least our characters or fantasy worlds get to have it 'better'; more exciting, more interesting or just plain easier. The fact that we can imagine stories like these in both bad times and good times gives me hope - it shows that we haven't stopped dreaming.

To me, that's the most important thing of writing fiction; you stop and think about how it (life, the world) could be different, and then write down how that could happen to your best knowledge. Never stop dreaming! :D

It was a bonfire - blazing towards the sky with a high-pitched shriek, a wail that he had never heard before.

He laughed, wild and hard.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.